We have an excellent opportunity for a Part Time Administration Assistant.
We can offer you the chance to join MediaTek’s friendly office in Linköping, Sweden as an Administration Assistant. In this position, you will provide valuable administration and general office support to our dedicated engineering team in Linköping.
This is a great opportunity to learn new skills, whilst providing valuable administration and facilities support to help ensure the smooth running of the Linköping office on a day to day basis.
This position is a part-time role, working 4 hours per day Monday – Friday. Exact hours are
flexible and will be mutually agreed with the successful candidate.
Your key tasks will include:
• Submitting and processing invoices for approval and payment
• Shipping administration (including logging incoming and outgoing shipments and handling any customs-related issues)
• Acting as a first point of contact for all external queries and visitors to MediaTek’s Linköping office, including welcoming visitors and answering and forwarding mainline telephone calls
• Booking travel and accommodation for visitors
• Making arrangements for visit
• Making arrangements for business visitors and logging them with the Work Environment Agency (Arbetsmiljoverket)
• Maintaining office files and records, as well as archiving
• Carrying out daily checks of meeting rooms, communal areas etc.
• Maintaining office and kitchen supplies, including facilities-related items (such as furniture) and assisting with the budgeting for these items
• Managing agreements with external vendors, including the landlord, cleaners and taxi service
• Assisting with queries from local employees and expats
• Assisting with other daily and ad-hoc support tasks, as needed
• Supporting with local HR or Facilities projects, as required
This position offers the successful candidate the chance to be involved with many aspects of office administration at MediaTek, and to become part of a great team that is supportive, hardworking and fun!
• Have excellent communication skills, including fluency in English and Swedish (both written and verbal skills are essential)
• Have excellent levels of accuracy and strong attention to detail are essential
• Be highly self-motivated with the ability to use own initiative and work unsupervised
• Have the ability to present data clearly and logically
• Be a confident user of Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook and Excel
• Have strong numerical ability
• Have the ability to think through problems and obstacles to a logical conclusion
• Be able to multi-task without compromising quality
• Have a flexible approach – be willing and keen to take on new tasks
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please apply via our website http://careers.mediatek.com/eREC/JobSearch/JobDetail/MSE120180905000?langKey=en-US detailing why you are interested in this position and why you think you’d be great at it.