Do you have an interest in medical IT and want to work in close cooperation with our customers?
Are you passionate about giving users a helping hand in application and configuration matters?
In that case, working as an Application Specialist at Sectra would be a perfect match for you!
We are looking for skilled and passionate colleagues that really love helping our customers – people whose work involves saving lives. At Sectra, you will be challenged and you will meet colleagues who will help you develop both professionally and personally. The position we offer is at the support department, providing high level application support to Sectra’s customers.
Our goal is to deliver and maintain the best system for our customers with the best staff to deliver it!
In this position, you will:
- Work with medical IT technology and products beneficial for humanity.
- Support our customers with workflow issues and business improvements to make them as effective as possible.
- Be an important contact person for our customer’s system administrators in application issues.
- Help maintain a high level of service for our customers.
- Work with troubleshooting, problem solving and configuration improvements on application level in Sectra’s IT solutions.
- Work mainly from our office, with daily customer contact and occasional customer visits.
- Work with mainly Scandinavian customers, but also with customers and colleagues in the Netherlands and UK.
- Have a variety of tasks and an excellent opportunity to develop in your role and find special areas of interest.
- Have fun at work and connect with great colleagues in a team with a positive spirit.
We hire people for who they are and for their willingness and ability to learn, rather than for their previous experience. If you are a fast learner and the right person for the job, we will train you to meet the requirements of your new position.
For this position, the following requirements apply:
- A master’s, bachelor’s or equivalent degree with a strong academic performance OR a clinical background, for example, as a radiographer.
- Fluency in English and Swedish.
- A great interest in usability, workflows and medical IT together with an ability and willingness to learn more.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A strategic “doer” personality, with a will to succeed and to make an impact.
- A positive “team player” attitude and a passion for collaboration and sharing knowledge.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
Most of all, we are looking for an open, passionate person who shares our values, is a true team player and will enjoy working with the rest of us at Sectra.
In addition, we consider it an asset if you:
- Speak more languages than those required above.
- Have interests besides school/work, such as sports, sports leader, music, horseback riding, singing or flying (if you happen to have a pilot’s license, you can fly to our customers in our own Sectra airplane) or anything else that makes you stand out from the crowd.
- Have experience with other cultures.
- Have knowledge in or experience with:
– PACS and RIS technologies
– Other medical IT business or medical IT systems
– Medical imaging workflow and tools
– Working at an IT ServiceDesk or in customer service
Please write your application letter in Swedish and make sure to attach your CV, cover letter and grades in your application
Contact Hiring Manager
If you have any questions about this job, please contact:
Per Åkerlund, Support Manager, Sectra Imaging IT Solutions AB
E-mail: email@example.com, Phone: +46 (0)13 23 53 37 +46 (0)13 23 52 00