Are you our new HR and Training Administrator?
WHAT WE OFFER?
Our purpose is to create trust in mobility. We design and build state-of-the-art hardware, software, and solutions for active safety, ADAS, autonomous driving, restraint control and brake control
Founded in 2018, Veoneer is building on a heritage of more than 60 years of automotive safety development. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Veoneer has 8,300 associates in 13 countries (joint ventures included) and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and on Nasdaq Stockholm
Additionally Veoneer in Sweden is located in 5 different cities throughout the country, from Skellefteå in the north to Gothenburg on the west coast. Our camera systems are developed in Linköping with the help from our highly integrated satellite offices. As a site, our responsibilities range from electronics and optics to software, algorithms and vehicle testing. All vision development teams are working cross-functionally based on agile principles
Do you like to work in an innovative organization with a strong drive for improvements and good career opportunities? Then you will excel at Veoneer!
WHAT YOU’LL DO?
As HR and Training Administrator you are an important part of the HR Service Center team and you work closely towards managers, employees and HR/payroll. Your main responsibilities are within a broad range of administration tasks, e.g.;
- To keep our Master Data system (Employee Central/SAP) up to date and to work with continuous development within this and other internal administrative systems
- Being responsible for the Onboarding program at the Linköping site, which includes to plan, administrate and execute introductions for groups of new employees
- Coordinate internal as well as global training activities
- Being responsible of administrating Compliance training
- Support to the payroll administration regarding local data and reports from the Linköping site
- Being up to date with labor law and collective agreement conditions – for instance you will handle issues regarding collectively agreed insurance and pension plans, as well as other administrative employment contract related issues
- Organize local HR related events
You will be located in Linköping and be a part of the HR Linköping site team, but report to the HR Service Center Manager in Vårgårda, where the rest of the HR Service Center team members are located.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING?
To excel at this position, we believe you are a service minded person with a great portion
of structure, as well as you are accurate. You have an educational background and experience in Human Recourses or Administration. We also hope that you have a great interest in HR systems and digitalizing HR administration. As Veoneer is continuously developing as a company, we believe that you embrace and want to contribute to change and that you enjoy that one day differs from the other.
Would you like to be part of a team that strives to achieve higher ground and continuous improvements? Come be a part of our HR team!
Permanent, full time
APPLICATION AND CONTACT INFORMATION:
For more information please contact Maria Andersson, Group Manager HR
Service Center, 073-36 14 902 or Elina Åsberg, Recruiter, 072-394 77 90.