We are looking for a motivated person with passion for software development in a Windows environment. As a software developer at Sectra Communications, you will work closely with other developers and testers in one of our agile product development teams. You will be a key player in our team, implementing new features in our C# applications running on the Windows platform. Among other things, this means you always have the end user and usability perspective in mind when designing and implementing new features and you love creating solutions using state-of-the-art technology.
In this position, you will:
- Develop easy-to-use software for secure communications solutions using the latest technology.
- Solve complex and interesting problems.
- Be part of an agile development team working close to product owners and customers.
- Have possibility to work with UX design and implement easy-to-use graphical user interfaces.
- Be part of monitoring the market for security and technology related to our products.
- Enhance our way of working – we can, and always want to improve!
We hire people for who they are and for their willingness and ability to learn, rather than for their previous experience. If you are a fast learner and the right person for the job, we will train you to meet the requirements of your new position.
For this position, the following requirements apply:
- You are curious about new technology and a strong problem solver.
- Willingness to improve and eager to learn, as well as sharing your knowledge with those around you.
- You value quality and know what it means to deliver high-quality code.
- Relevant academic education.
- Loves teamwork.
- Swedish citizenship and fluent in both English and Swedish.
In addition, we consider it an asset if you also:
- Have an interest in IT security.
- Have experience in software development or testing in agile environments.
- Have experience in other programming languages than C#.
- Have interests besides work, such as sports, sports leader, music, horseback riding, singing or flying (if you happen to have pilot’s license, you can fly to our customers in our own Sectra airplane) or anything else that makes you stand out from the crowd.
What’s in it for me?
Our developers and testers get to work with cutting edge technologies to meet the high demands on security, usability and availability, expected from our secure communication solutions. You will play a key role in bringing value to our products by making sure the customer’s expectations are exceeded.
You will also:
- Have fun!
- Work with highly skilled co-workers that always want to improve.
- Be part of a team working in close cooperation with the product owner and customer to develop easy-to-use products.
- Contribute to a safer society by making sure information can be transferred between those who shall have access to it.
- Be part of our learning journey – we are eager to excel and learn even more.
Please make sure to attach your CV, cover letter and grades from both university and gymnasium/upper-secondary school in your application.
Our goal is to start interviews in the beginning of January and for the right candidate start this position as soon as possible.