We are building…
Signality is developing an intelligent sports platform that gives superpowers to sports rights holders by analyzing video in real-time and extracting unprecedented datasets and statistics. We use our patent-pending proprietary tracking technology to give clubs, leagues, and federations access to team and player performance analytics without any costly installations. We use that to create new value and revenue streams for clubs, leagues, and federations. Our production pipeline runs multiple neural networks to process in real time several 4K streams per game, all of this in the cloud with the latest NVidia GPUs.
What’s the job…
As Computer Vision and Deep Learning Scientist, you will be responsible with designing and implementing new deep learning solutions for various problems in sport video analysis (indivdual player recognition and tracking, ball tracking, event detection, etc.). You will be part of all the steps of our implementation workflow which includes problem formulation, data collection, deep networks design and training, validation and product code delivery.
You should have…
- MS or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent engineering experience
- 3+ years of relevant software development experience
- Experience programming in Python
- Experience with popular deep learning frameworks
- Experience with machine learning algorithms
- Computer Vision knowledge (projective geometry)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Awesome if you also have …
- Experience with cloud compute services like AWS or Google Cloud
- Development contributions to open-source projects
And has a personality that likes…
- Attention to detail
- Openness to constructive feedback
- Getting the job done
- Getting your hands dirty!
- Eagerness to learn new skills and technologies
- Continually improving the tools and platform that you use
This position has base salary, incentive compensation, and stock options.
This position will be filled in Linköping or Stockholm, Sweden.
If you fit the role and want to learn more, please contact our CTO directly at email@example.com
Please share this post with anyone who might find this interesting.