Sectra Orthopaedic Solutions provides software for pre-operative planning and post-operative followup of orthopaedic surgery to doctors all over the world. Our small, agile team is seeking a passionate engineer to join us at our headquarters in Linköping to help our users succeed everyday when using our products and services. You will work on challenging technical problems related to the sales, deployment and operation of our systems with a strong focus on understanding and helping our customers – people whose work involves saving lives and limbs.
In this position, you will:
- Be part of our operations and customer success team, i.e. work with installation, configuration, monitoring, training and support of our products and services.
- Escalate, own, and remain focused on driving the resolution of issues prohibiting our users from achieving their desired outcomes when using our products.
- Work closely with developers and product management to ensure our products remain highly deployable and maintainable.
- Work in and occasionally lead deployment and upgrade projects at key customer sites.
- Spend part of your time developing automation of repetitive tasks.
We hire people for who they are and for their willingness and ability to learn, rather than for their previous experience. If you are a fast learner and the right person for the job, we will train you to meet the requirements of your new position.
For this position, the following requirements apply:
- You have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in engineering with a strong academic record.
- You are fluent in English and Swedish.
- You have a genuine interest in technology that you want to use to make a difference for doctors and patients around the world.
- You are analytical and a good problem solver.
- You have a positive attitude and the ability to take initiative and responsibility.
- You have some experience with a modern programming or scripting language.
Most of all, we are looking for an open, passionate person who shares our values, is a true team player and will enjoy working with the rest of us at Sectra.
In addition, we consider it an asset if you also:
- Speak more languages than those required above.
- Have extracurricular interests such as sports, music, visual arts or flying (if you happen to have a pilot’s license, you can fly to our customers in our own Sectra airplane) – or anything else that makes you stand out from the crowd.
- Have experience with other cultures.
- Originate from outside Sweden.
- Have previous knowledge of Active Directory, databases, networking, clustering, storage and hardware.
- Have worked with cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services.
- Have an interest in and capability for managing projects and keeping timelines.