At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company where informal hierarchies promote simplicity and trust with responsibility. We strive to deepen our expertise by taking on challenging and varying work assignments in a collaborative environment together with committed colleagues. With professionalism and a strong customer focus in everything we do, from R&D to Sales and Consultancy, we are proud to serve world-class customers all over the globe with our leading products.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
You will be a part of R&D, reporting to VP Application Lifecycle Experience.
Sound interesting? Then join us as our new Director Product Management!
YOUR OPPORTUNITY AND RESPONIBILITY
This position provides an excellent opportunity to categorize market requirements, do competitive and market analysis, collaborate with our stakeholders to turn market requirements into investment proposals.
As Director Product Management in Application Lifecycle Experience you will envision our customers’ experiences surrounding the entire lifecycle of our products, making sure our customers fully realize the benefit of our rapid innovation and evergreen software. You will set the stage on how we support our customers manage their application assets through comprehensive and consistent processes, services and tools.
You will be responsible for creating product investment cases in line with IFS industry focus and product vision. You will also be expected to act as the spokesperson for product and technologies to generate market attention in the form of prospects, customers, analysts and journalists.
As Director Product Management at IFS you will be expected to:
- Collect and analyze customer and market requirements for target industries and audiences
- Convert business requirements into product investment proposals, product roadmaps and vision statements
- Have domain knowledge and stay well connected to the overall product and technology strategy
- Define customer and market value propositions to both proposed and decided investment cases
- Create product differentiators and unique selling points in relation to competition and market trends
- Support product marketing functions with product and technology messaging and marketing material
- Support sales and pre-sales with sales collaterals and presenting vision and roadmap to customers and prospects.
If you are looking for a new challenge with a chance to inspire, then the position as Director Product Management is something for you!
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
To be a successful Director Product Management at IFS your mindset will be the key factor, but to get even further we would like you to have a relevant academic degree (M.Sc. or B.Sc.).
We are looking for someone with industry experience in combination with broad knowledge and understanding of the product we go to market with.
If you also have presentation and storytelling knowledge to showcase and inspire how customers can benefit from using our products and technologies, then you are the perfect match!