Continuing Education Institute, “CEI-Europe”, is internationally renowned for the quality of its continuing educational programs for engineering professionals around the world and we have trained more than 33 000 engineers in Europe. We supply technical training in the following topics: Sensors and Digital Imaging, Semiconductor Technology, Circuit and System Design, EMC and Telecommunication.
We are now looking for an English-speaking sales and course administrator. Fluency in spoken and written English is most important. Proficiency in Swedish is of low importance.
What you´ll do
- Communicate with customers via email and by phone to organise and promote our courses
- Monitor incoming emails and answer or forward as required
- Update and maintain databases, such as mailing lists, contact lists and client information when new information received or requested
- Perform other general duties to ensure the smooth operation of the business as and when required
What we are looking for
- Enjoining sales-orientated conversations over the phone
- Eye and ear for sales-signs when communicating with customers
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Other languages are also merited (German, French, Arabic, Urdu …). Perfect Swedish is not important
- A self-motivated individual with a professional and mature attitude
- Excellent computer and communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Ability to prioritise and use own initiative
- Pleasant personality, someone who is helpful and willing to assist in all situations that can arise from day to day
Terms of employment
- Fixed-term due to parental leave
- From February 2020 to March 2021
- Part-time to full-time (80%-100%), Monday to Friday
We look forward welcoming you to our office in Mjärdevi, Linköping. We are small in numbers but big in good humour and positive atmosphere.