Jag försöker hitta en erfaren web och/eller javautvecklare, kanske är det dags för dig? Rollen nedan beskriver en front-end position men gillar du bara backend så gillar vi dig ändå (hör av dig)!
Who we are
Infor is the third largest provider of enterprise applications and services, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, using ground-breaking technology that delivers a rich user experience and flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises or both. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
This team is comprised of a ton a fun to work with people from all over the world. Our teams are collocated between Prague and Linköping, Sweden.
What it’s really like to work here
We really like building things, and even better we like building things the right way. We test our code with unit tests. We write things with DRY principles, and we make sure we can all understand each other’s code. We’re constantly helping each other, and working problems out on the whiteboard. Just because something has already been built, doesn’t mean it can’t be built better. We also give developers time to learn, and grow. Of course we’re always looking for smart engineers to learn from as well. We work in an agile form.
On a daily basis you’ll be challenged, and rewarded for coming up with amazing solutions. Most of your days will be spent building out new features on one of 2 different products we’re currently working on. One is an amazing meta application that allows consultants to build applications on top of our existing api’s using a WSIWYG editor. You can drag data grids onto a page, plug a data source into it, and watch it fill with data. The other application is a high performance document management system that is used by almost all the other ERP’s here at Infor. The tech stacks are Angular and AngularJSon top of Java backends with MS SQL and PostgreSQL databases. For our Cloud based offering we have a partnership with Amazon and we utilize lots of their services as well as hosts in the Amazon Cloud.
What you’ll be working on:
- Angular 1.6 or Angular 4
- Building new features using best practices.
- Debugging issues that come up, and making intelligent choices about solutions.
- Documenting code that you write.
- Unit Testing code that you write.
- Reviewing pull requests to make sure every bit of code is as good as the rest.
- Strong command over HTML, CSS, understanding of the best practices
- You have built front end experiences consuming REST APIs.
- You have mastery of one of the latest web stacks or libraries such as React, or Angular
- You like writing clean, componentized and well-tested code, heavily favoring reuse.
- Experience solving cross browser compatibility issues.
- You have a proven track record of writing performant code with user accessibility front of mind.
- Strong English skills.
- You have a strong sense of good UX and design, and understand how to test some of your assumptions.
- You like writing unit tests for your code.
- You thrive on getting things done and measuring impact for customers.
- You aren’t afraid of failing.
- You have a customer-focused approach to product development, putting the customer first when making decisions.
- You love working in a team environment, where we all sink or swim together. So it’s important to help each other out.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Java
- Cloud based development experience
- Amazon Cloud Computing Services (aws.amazon.com) skills Any experience with ERP’s
- Knowledge of how to write extremely performant client side code
Contact: Martin Hansson, Infor email@example.com, 0733159471