Are you ambitious and eager to work with marketing and exhibitions at an international level? Do you want to work for a company at the forefront of developing new technology for healthcare solutions?
We are looking for a person to join our marketing team in Linköping, to be responsible for coordinating international trade shows. You will also assist with smaller trade shows and manage different marketing activities.
- Project management for assigned international trade shows.
- Assist with smaller trade shows in close cooperation with our subsidiaries.
- Project management of different marketing activities.
- Day to day work updating website and producing marketing material.
At Sectra, we hire people for who they are and for their willingness and ability to learn, rather than for their previous experience. We expect you to have a strong educational background and a proven track record of success, but also a sense of humor when appropriate. If you are a fast learner and the right person for the job, we will train you to meet the requirements of your new position.
- Strong knowledge & understanding of the US healthcare market.
- Public speaking.
- Project management.
- Extreme multitasking capabilities.
- Familiarity with social media channels including (but not limited to) Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn.
- Experience of buying media services from external agencies.
Above all, we are looking for an open, passionate person who shares our values, is a true team player and will enjoy working with the rest of us at Sectra.
In addition, we consider it an asset if you also:
- Speak more languages than those required above.
- Have interests besides school/work, such as sports, sports leadership, music, horseback riding, singing or flying (if you happen to have pilot’s license, you can fly to our customers in our own Sectra airplane) or anything else that makes you stand out from the crowd.
- Have experience from other cultures.
Please make sure to attach your CV, cover letter and grades from both university and gymnasium/upper-secondary school in your application.
Read more about working at Sectra here.