We are looking for motivated people that want to have fun and with a passion for software development, to join our Medical IT product development team. You will work in one of our agile teams to create software that helps millions of patients worldwide. You will be part of a self-organizing team with a shared passion for technology that is responsible for the design, implementation and quality of the product.
We offer flexible work hours, snacks in the morning, remote work possibilities and a whole lot of social activities such as board game nights, Sectra band, running, floorball, workout sessions, and golfing to mention a few.
For this position, you will:
- Write a lot of code in C# and Typescript, with some vanilla JS, HTML5 and SCSS sprinkled on top
- Make git and Gitlab become your best non-human friends
- Be part of a team with joint responsibility for delivery and work in close cooperation with the product owner and end users
- Collaborate with other teams to create a complete solution
- Continuously improve our development, test and continuous integration environments
We expect you to have a passion about software and personal development but also to have a sense of humor (life is too short not to have fun). At Sectra, we hire people for who they are and for their willingness and ability to learn, rather than for their previous experience.
For this position, the following requirements apply:
- At least a three years of university education in engineering science or IT
- Fluency in English and Swedish
- You value customer contact and thrive in a fast-paced technological environment
- You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high-quality code
- You enjoy learning new stuff, every day
In addition, we consider it an asset if you also:
- Have experience of web and mobile app development
- Speak more languages than those required above
- Have experience with other cultures
- Have interests besides school/work, such as sports, reading, music, horseback riding, singing or flying (if you happen to have pilot’s license, you can fly to our customers in our own Sectra airplane) or anything else that makes you stand out from the crowd
What’s in it for me?
Our developers and testers get to see our products in action in their true end-user environment (meaning hospitals and clinics). You will have the freedom to explore your own ideas. Every six weeks, a two-day “RAD Friday” is arranged during which you get the opportunity to work on your own ideas, and the results of this work often make it into our products.
You will also:
- Work with highly skilled coworkers
- Be part of learning journey – we have a continuous drive to learn and excel
- Have fun!