Our product portfolio is moving to web and You can be part of this journey.
We are looking for motivated people that want to have fun and with a passion for software development, to join our Medical IT product development team. You will work in one of our agile teams to create software that helps millions of patients worldwide. You will be part of a self organizing team with a shared passion for technology that is responsible for the design, implementation and quality of the product.
In this position, you will:
- Develop state-of-the-art software for imaging healthcare using new technology.
- Solve complex and interesting problems.
- Be part of a team with joint responsibility for delivery and work in close cooperation with the product owner and end users.
- Collaborate with other teams to create a complete solution.
- Evolve our way of working – we can always make things better!
- Possibly be an agile team coach, or scrum master, for a development team.
- Continuously improve our development, test and continuous integration environments.
We expect you to have a passion about software and personnel development but also to have a sense of humor (life is too short not to have fun). At Sectra, we hire people for who they are and for their willingness and ability to learn, rather than for their previous experience.
For this position, the following requirements apply:
- At least a three years of university education in engineering science or IT.
- Fluency in English and Swedish.
- You just love to develop new technology!
- You have recently graduated or have a couple of years of working experience.
- You value customer contact and thrive in a fast-paced technological environment.
- You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high-quality code.
- You are interested in the latest technologies, such as machine learning, cloud-based streaming applications, visualization, etc.
In addition, we consider it an asset if you also:
- Have experience of software development in agile technologies.
- Speak more languages than those required above.
- Have interests besides school/work, such as sports, sports leader, music, horseback riding, singing or flying (if you happen to have pilot’s license, you can fly to our customers in our own Sectra airplane) or anything else that makes you stand out from the crowd.
- Have experience in web development.
- If you have experience from building advanced enterprise web applications using knockout, angularJS or some other similar framework, it’s a plus.
What’s in it for me
Our developers and testers get to see our products in action in their true end-user environment (meaning hospitals and clinics). You will have the freedom to explore your own ideas. Every six weeks, a two-day “RAD Friday” is arranged during which you get the opportunity to work on your own ideas, and the results of this work often make it into our products.
You will also:
- Work with highly skilled coworkers.
- Be part of learning journey – we have a continuous drive to learn and excel.
- Have the possibility to join the Sectra choir and/or the Sectra band, or any of the arranged sport activities such as running, floorball, badminton, table tennis, workout sessions etc. Simply, have fun!
Please make sure to attach your CV, cover letter and grades from both university and gymnasium/upper-secondary school in your application.