Do you want to make a difference in the healthcare sector? Are you interested in a medical IT career, working in close collaboration with customers as well as end users? We are looking for new colleagues to our offices in Linköping and Örebro.
Sectra is looking for dedicated engineers who are passionate about technology and working with advanced and complex IT systems with a strong focus on customer satisfaction. Your focus will be on understanding and helping our customers – people whose work involves saving lives. At Sectra, you will be challenged and you will meet colleagues who will help you develop both professionally and personally.
In this position, you will:
- Work with medical IT technology and products beneficial for humanity.
- Provide specialist technical support for our products as a part of our customer support team.
- Utilize and develop your skills within IT environments such as server clustering and databases
- Help maintain a high level of service for our customers.
- Work with advanced troubleshooting and problem solving, monitor system environments and perform minor upgrades.
- Work mainly from our office, with daily customer contact and occasional customer visits.
- Work with mainly Scandinavian customers, but also with customers and colleagues in the Netherlands and UK.
- Have a variety of tasks and an excellent opportunity to develop in your role and find special areas of interest.
- Have fun at work and connect with great colleagues in a team with a positive spirit.
For this position, the following requirements apply:
- A master’s, bachelor’s or equivalent degree in computer engineering or equivalent and a strong academic performance. Recent graduates and young professionals would be the best fits for this position, but welcoming also more experienced applicants.
- Fluency in English and Swedish.
- A genuine interest in IT and an ability and willingness to learn more.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A strategic “doer” personality, with a will to succeed and to make an impact.
- A positive “team player” attitude and a passion for collaboration and sharing knowledge.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to take initiative and responsibility.
Most of all, we are looking for an open, passionate person who shares our values – a true team player who will enjoy working with the rest of us at Sectra.
In addition, we consider it an asset if you:
- Speak more languages than those required above.
- Have interests besides school/work, such as sports, sports coach, music, horseback riding, singing or flying (if you happen to have a pilot’s license, you can fly to our customers in our own Sectra airplane) or anything else that makes you stand out from the crowd.
- Have experience with other cultures.
- Have knowledge in or experience with:
– The Windows Server platform, clustering, and MS SQL Server or Oracle
– Virtual environments, for example VMware
– Medical IT systems
– DICOM, HL7 and other healthcare interoperability standards
– Working at an IT ServiceDesk or in customer service
Please write your application letter in Swedish and make sure to attach your CV, cover letter and grades in your application.
Contact Hiring Manager
If you have any questions about this job, please contact:
Per Åkerlund, Support Manager, Sectra Imaging IT Solutions AB
E-mail: email@example.com, Phone: +46 (0)13 23 53 37