Are you looking for a career at a company that will challenge you and that truly cares?
Do you have the potential and enthusiasm to ensure our deliveries add customer value? Welcome to Sectra!
We are now looking for a project manager to join our deployment organization in Sweden—someone with a passion for making a difference in the healthcare area and fulfilling and facilitating customers’ everyday needs. At Sectra, you will meet new challenges and, together with your colleagues, develop both professionally and as a person.
In this position, you will:
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation in line with the Prince2 methodology.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, with a happy customer, within scope and within budget, working closely with the finance team.
- Lead the planning and implementation of multiple large, complex projects.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Assess risks to project time, quality and scope, and develop contingencies/mitigation strategies with project stakeholders.
- Manage project budget, including revenue recognition and invoicing tasks in coordination with the Finance Department.
- Update all required project documentation in company repository.
To fit this role, we are looking for a responsible person with good communication skills. You must be comfortable working in teams and have your own strong drive to achieve your goals. You have a flexible mindset and are able to adapt to the current circumstances. A sense of curiosity and dedication drives your desire to learn new things. You see opportunities and strive to adjust your work model. You follow the right priorities under stress. You are concerned about your colleagues as well as our customers, spread positive energy and have the ability to see things from their perspective.
At Sectra, we hire people for who they are and for their willingness and ability to learn, rather than for their previous experience. We expect you to have a strong educational background and a proven track record of success, but also a sense of humor when appropriate. If you are a fast learner and the right person for the job, we will train you to meet the requirements of your new position.
For this position, the following requirements apply:
- PhD, Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in engineering, healthcare or business with an excellent academic record.
- Fluency in English and Swedish.
- Proven work experience in IT project management in a commercial environment, minimum of three years required.
- You are a good teacher and communicator who creates long-term relationships with colleagues and customers.
- You are analytical and a good problem solver.
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- You have a genuine interest in IT systems in healthcare.
Most of all, we are looking for an open, passionate person who shares our values, is a true team player and will enjoy working with the rest of us at Sectra.
In addition, we consider it an asset if you also:
- Speak more languages than those required above.
- Have interests besides school/work, such as sports, sports leader, music, horseback riding, singing or flying (if you happen to have a pilot’s license, you can fly to our customers in our own Sectra airplane) or anything else that makes you stand out from the crowd.
- Have a Prince2 or PMP certification.
- Have experience of successful management within large, multi-facility enterprise projects.
- Experience in the healthcare sector is an advantage, but qualifications, experience and/or technical knowledge in the information technology sector is highly preferred.
- A professional workplace with good colleagues, where we have fun at work.
- A workplace where your voice will be heard and where your efforts make a difference.
- The ability to work with products that bring real benefits to society.
- An environment with technically advanced systems where patient safety and effective workflows are very important aspects.
- An international environment with the opportunity to work in or with other countries and cultures.
Please make sure to attach your CV and cover letter in your application.