Are you someone who is able to create an overview and see possible strategies for long term success but still have a need to be up to date with the technology within IT infrastructure? You love to take lead and follow-up everyday quality delivered by our services and personally get involved in the most critical system administration!?
Sectra continues to grow. We now need to expand our team and are looking for a person with a passion for delivering cost efficient and available IT services to an organization consisting of IT people that have high demands.
The department hiring for this position develops and supports our internal IT infrastructure, internal IT tools as well as all Sectra’s quality systems. We support Sectra offices in 15 countries, which will give you considerable international experience. Your clients, Sectra’s internal employees, are mostly engineers, you will find yourself in a network of experts that will support and challenge your personal development thus give you a good opportunity to learn and become a real expert in your field.
In this position, you will:
- Design of and plan for major improvements in our IT infrastructure, from migration of legacy to new services as well as improvements and decommission of services that can be replaced or removed from our portfolio.
- Depending on your profile, you will be involved and work within everything from network improvements to security, id management, performance and availability of services.
- When needed be a part of a 3rd line team to handle advanced support and follow-up with root cause analysis and actions to improve quality of services in our offices globally.
- Advise and take part in project management for key projects and improve processes to improve efficiency.
We hire people for who they are and for their willingness and ability to learn, rather than for their previous experience. If you are a fast learner and the right person for the job, we will train you to meet the requirements of your new position.
For this position, the following requirements apply:
- Ability to prioritize and see process improvements in day to day work for long term gain of efficiency
- Experience from design of architecture to create and maintain an efficient and future proof IT infrastructure.
- Experience from advanced system administration within IT operations in medium to big size company.
- Fluency in English and Swedish.
- Swedish citizenship is required due to regulatory demands.
- A strong desire to help people and interact to find solutions.
- Deeper interest and experience from any area as i.e. cyber security, hosting of services, id-mgmt or networking and eager to learn more!
- You are familiar with the most important IT infrastructure components in Microsoft but also in Linux.
Most of all, we are looking for an open, passionate person who shares our values, is a true team player and will enjoy working with the rest of us at Sectra.
In addition, we consider it an asset if you also:
- Have experience from team leadership.
- Have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent with an IT profile.
- Certificates within any kind of system administration/Networking.
- Have experience from working with MS services, especially cloud services which is a growing area.
- Have some experience from working with incident response.
- Hold an IT security certification, such as GCIH, GPEN, OSCP or CISSP.
- Are knowledgeable about threat detection and response, SIEM and/or antimalware solutions.
- Have experience from ITIL or other process frameworks for IT service.
- Speak more languages than those required above.
- Have interests besides school/work, such as sports, sports leader, music, horseback riding, singing or flying (if you happen to have pilot’s license, you can fly to our customers in our own Sectra airplane) or anything else that makes you stand out from the crowd.
- Have experience with other cultures.
Please make sure to attach your CV, cover letter and grades in your application.
Read more about working at Sectra here.
Our goal is for the right candidate to start this position as soon as possible.
Read more about working at Sectra here.