Senion was founded in 2010 and is a global leader in location-responsive solutions, augmenting the mobile experience of people’s everyday life, making it more efficient and smooth. By assisting employees to find available work spaces, automate mundane tasks, and make it easier to meet up and collaborate, Senion helps corporations make better use of their spaces and increase staff productivity.
The Senion Sales Development Representative (SDR) works within the sales team to identify sales opportunities and allocate those opportunities to the appropriate sales manager. As a Senion SDR, you will work closely with internal and external partners to convert demand into sales opportunities and Senion customers.
Scope of Responsibilities & Position Expectations
- Sales/New Business Generation:
- Conduct outbound/cold call engagements and develop leads/prospects and pass to the appropriate sales manager
- Follow-up on inbound leads and qualify them through both email and phone
- Be creative and implement activities to contact new customers and generate new business
- Accurately forecast and track leads & activities (calls, emails, meetings) using a CRM system
- Consult with potential customers to uncover how Senion can solve their business problems, then work with customers to define opportunities
- Acquire at least a basic knowledge of our full range of Senion products and services
- Be able to understand how our products can serve the needs of the potential customer.
- Seek technical support initially but eventually gain the ability to work independently.
- Convey product knowledge to potential clients, adhering to company messaging and positioning.
- Continuously stay up to date on technologies relevant to Senion offerings
- Build strength / Analyze:
- You MUST be prepared to support activities to track and analyze their own and the company’s effectiveness in creating new business
Knowledge/ Skill Requirement
- Minimum 2 years Inside Sales experience dealing with both Direct and Indirect external customers
- Personal drive, energy and enthusiasm to achieve and surpass goals
- Self-Starter with the potential to lead
- Strong interest in technology and Tech business, Previous Technology experience a plus
- Collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with global teams
- Previous experience with CRM systems (experience with Hubspot a plus)
- This is a full-time position at Senion ABs HQ with competitive salary
- Senion is located in Linkoping, Sweden
Please submit your application to email@example.com. If you have questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Christian Lundquist, CEO, at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46733503756.