We are looking for highly motivated persons with passion for software development in the IT security field. As a member in our cross functional development teams you will work closely with other developers, testers and systems engineers in an agile environment. Our teams focus on different area such as embedded Linux, network infrastructure, Android and Windows applications and we are looking to expand into other platforms as well. This means you will always be challenged with complex problems, trying to find the best solution and balance between security, usability and availability.
In this position, you will:
- Develop high-security software for our secure communications solutions
- Solve complex and interesting problems
- Be part of an agile development team working close to product owners and customers
- Play a key role for designing and implementing secure and effective functionality
- Be part of monitoring the market for security and technology related to our products
- Enhance our way of working – we can, and always want to improve!
We hire people for who they are and for their willingness and ability to learn, rather than for their previous experience. If you are a fast learner and the right person for the job, we will train you to meet the requirements of your new position.
For this position, the following requirements apply:
- You are curious about new technology and a strong problem solver
- Willingness to improve and eager to learn, as well as sharing your knowledge with those around you
- You value quality and know what it means to deliver high-quality code
- Master’s, Bachelor’s degree or similar education
- Loves teamwork
- Swedish citizenship and fluent in both English and Swedish
In addition, we consider it an asset if you also:
- Have an interest in IT security
- Have experience in developing or testing systems in agile environments
- Are well versed in programming languages such as C/C++/C#
- Are comfortable to work with electronics
- Have interests besides work, such as sports, sports leader, music, horseback riding, singing or flying (if you happen to have pilot’s license, you can fly to our customers in our own Sectra airplane) or anything else that makes you stand out from the crowd