Infor is a $4,5B enterprise software provider and strategic technology partner for more than 70,000 organizations worldwide. Infor is owned by Golden Gate Capital and Koch Equity Development. Our software is purpose-built for specific industries, providing complete suites designed for progress – for individuals, businesses, and across networks. We believe in the beauty of work, the importance of relationships, and the collective power of ideas to drive significant positive change.
Designed for Progress incorporates two powerful concepts:
- Design, which represents Infor’s commitment to designing with purpose and intent so our work reflects the changing behaviors and expectations of our users and how they view the Our goal is to empower both individual employees and organizations by putting users first, building beauty into everything we do, and redefining expectations for the way software looks, feels, and functions.
- Progress, which Infor defines as partnering with customers to drive significant positive We are proud of the role we play in helping organizations move forward with their own visions of progress, whether that means small steps that make every day a little easier or giant leaps that impact mankind.
From our deep investments in the future to our commitment to making customers successful every day, everything about Infor is designed for progress. Our Values Set Us Apart
Infor is looking for a senior software developer to be part of the M3 Performance team, based in Linköping,
The team is responsible for driving performance testing projects with M3 Cloud Edition, our Java-based, Cloud- Ready ERP product. M3 Cloud Edition serves as a base of the Infor CloudSuites, and together with other products creates industry specific solutions for our customers. Your work includes using the latest AWS technologies,
developing test frameworks, automation and monitor solutions. The role contains system level troubleshooting and in depth understanding of performance and characteristics of AWS cloud infrastructure.
You will be working with the latest Cloud technologies and with a wide range of Infor products, with a focus on M3.
As one of our performance engineers you will take the whole responsibility from specifying test requirements, designing test scenarios, automation and execution of the test runs.
You will work with continuous improvements of the team’s test frameworks, including load generating infrastructure, monitor solutions and post-processing tools. The work includes development in Java, Python etc. The team has a continuous development process utilizing GitLab and Jenkins.
Possibilities to attend Amazon Web Services certification programs and using the whole range of AWS tooling, like lambda functions, Kafka streams, RDS databases etc.
You will work together with a highly driven, agile and structured team that is part of ensuring the M3 Cloud Edition quality.
- Genuine drive to understand large complex
- Natural curiosity to find simple, easy to understand solutions to automate and improve the development
- Good team player that wants to contribute to the growth of the whole
- Have an academic education, for example, Sc. or similar experience in software development.
- 3-5 years of experience in a software developer
- You need to be fluent in the English and Swedish
- Experience of AWS, network or system performance is a
Infor employees have
- A sense of urgency – Conduct your work with intensity and Huddle fast. Make fact-based decisions. Use good judgment. Keeping the initiatives moving. Repeat.
- A passion for customer success – Be Follow through on promises. Reject mediocrity. Be obsessive about doing better. Be accessible and communicate proactively. Be selfless. Work as One Infor.
- A thirst for innovation – Be Be a change agent. Some ideas will prove out, and other will not. Fail fast. Iterate. Stay ahead of technology.
- A focus on results – Never ignore results and Learn and adjust. Focus on quality in all that you do. Do more of what works; less of what is not working. Invest your time in value creation. Act like an owner with an adaptive, entrepreneurial spirit.
- A sense of community – Show compassion and caring for Be socially responsible. Be inclusive.
The information above is not complete and may change once joining Infor in future but this is a guide of the overall role. Please find further information here: http://www.infor.com/