Looking for an interesting and challenging summer job where you will have a chance to make a difference? This is your opportunity to test and develop your skills in a real-world environment. We are looking for people dedicated to building state of the art solutions in a secure communications environment.
Android development in Tiger Ecosystem
This summer we are gathering a group of committed and driven students to form a development team with the goal of contributing to a better and safer society. Together, we will improve and develop new features in some of our products running on the Android platform in the Sectra Tiger Ecosystem.
The Sectra Tiger Ecosystem creates a secure communications environment, allowing our customers to balance individual security requirements with the right level solution. Tiger/S and Tiger/R, two crypto mobile devices approved for use up to and including the SECRET and RESTRICTED security levels, respectively, are part of the ecosystem and offer secure voice and text communication.
As part of this highly dedicated summer job team, you will contribute to new features in the ecosystem to meet our demands on security, usability and availability. With coaching from our experienced developers and agile team leader, you will learn how to work efficiently to solve complex problems and real-world challenges.
An interest in software development is an asset but at Sectra, we hire people for who they are and for their willingness and ability to learn, rather than for their previous experience.
For this position, we have the following requirements:
- Ongoing studies for a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree with an excellent academic record.
- Swedish citizenship and fluent in both English and Swedish.
- You are curious about new technology and a strong problem solver.
- You love teamwork.
- You value quality and know what it means to deliver high-quality code.
- Willingness to improve and eager to learn as well as sharing your knowledge with those around you.
In addition, we consider it an asset if you also:
- Have an interest in IT security.
- Have experience in software development or testing in agile environments.
- Have experience in Android programming, Java or C/C++.
- Have interests besides work, such as sports, crocheting, music, dance, singing, horseback riding, or anything else that you feel passionate about.
What’s in it for me?
As a summer intern at Sectra, you will have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies to meet the high demands on security, usability and availability expected from our customer solutions. You will play a key role in bringing value to our products by making sure the customer’s expectations are exceeded.
You will also:
- Have fun!
- Gain experience in working with software development.
- Work with highly skilled peers and Sectra colleagues.
- Contribute to products that are beneficial to society.
Read more about working at Sectra here.
Are you up for the challenge? Submit your CV, cover letter and grades from both university and gymnasium/upper-secondary school in your application.
Don’t hesitate to apply – we handle applications on an on-going basis!
Contact Hiring Manager
If you have any questions about this job, please contact:
Fredrik Waern, Group Manager, Product Development Sectra Communications