This summer, we will assemble two agile teams that will learn how to develop and build real products. You now have the opportunity to join a dynamic team with a focus on continuous learning that will be assigned a backlog and work to develop and improve one or several of Sectra’s medical products.
This is a great opportunity to experience real-life software development. The results will be implemented in products used at customer sites and make a difference to patients all over the world.
An interest in software development is an asset but at Sectra, we hire people for who they are and for their willingness and ability to learn, rather than for their previous experience.
For this position, we have the following requirements:
- Ongoing studies for a Master’s degree.
- Ability to write, or test, clean/readable code following best practices and coding standards.
- You are curious about new technology and a strong problem solver.
- You love teamwork.
- You value quality and know what it means to deliver high-quality code.
- Willingness to improve and eager to learn as well as share your knowledge with those around you.
In addition, we consider it an asset if you also:
- Have experience in software development or testing in agile environments.
- Have interests besides work, such as sports, crocheting, music, dance, singing, horseback riding, or anything else that you feel passionate about.
What’s in it for me?
You will have a great summer and have a lot of fun! You will learn and gain experience in working with software development and have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies to meet the high demands on security, usability and availability expected from our customer solutions.
You will play a key role in bringing value to our products by making sure the customer’s expectations are exceeded.
Read more about working at Sectra here.
Are you up for the challenge? Submit your CV, cover letter and grades from both university and gymnasium/upper-secondary school in your application.
Don’t hesitate to apply – we handle applications on an on-going basis!