Business area Critical Infrastructure develops and delivers high-end security services for the fundamental functions that our society relies on. Our security solutions and products help our customers to protect their systems against malicious activity.
This is an opportunity to utilize your programming skills to evaluate new solutions and improve the functionality of our products and services.
For this position, we have the following requirements:
- Ongoing studies for a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree with an excellent academic record.
- User interface frameworks (Semantic UI, Google Material, Bootstrap).
- Modern web stacks (Node.js, MongoDB, Express, React/Redux, Angular, VUE.js).
- Writing clean/readable code following best practices and coding standards.
- Writing tests (unit tests, end-to-end tests).
- Task automation (Webpack, Jenkins, Gulp/Grunt).
- Package managers (NPM/Yarn).
- Knowledge of Linux operating systems.
- Fluent in English and Swedish.
In addition, we consider it an asset if you also:
- Have knowledge in network technologies and virtualization.
- Have experience in software development or testing in agile environments.
- Have interests besides work, such as sports, crocheting, music, dance, singing, horseback riding, or anything else that you feel passionate about.
What’s in it for me?
As a summer intern at Sectra, you will have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies to meet the high demands on security, usability and availability expected from our customer solutions. You will play a key role in bringing value to our products by making sure the customer’s expectations are exceeded.
You will also:
- Have fun!
- Gain experience in working with software development.
- Work with highly skilled peers and Sectra colleagues.
- Contribute to products that are beneficial to society.
Read more about working at Sectra here.
Are you up for the challenge? Submit your CV, cover letter and grades from both university and gymnasium/upper-secondary school in your application.
Don’t hesitate to apply – we handle applications on an on-going basis!