Support Engineers at Sectra Orthopaedic Solutions ensure our users can focus on what really matters: the patient
Sectra’s department for Orthopaedic Solutions is looking for a dedicated engineer who is passionate about technology and strives to work with advanced and complex IT systems with a strong focus on customer satisfaction. Your main focus will be on understanding and helping our customers – people whose work involves saving lives and limbs. At Sectra, you will be given challenges and you will meet colleagues who will help you develop – both professionally and personally.
In this position, you will:
- Be part of our customer support team providing specialist support for our products in the field of orthopaedics.
- Work with installation, configuration, system monitoring and support of Sectra’s medical IT products with a special focus on our orthopaedic product portfolio.
- Escalate, own, and remain focused on driving the resolution of issues through the appropriate channels and team members.
- Independently provide and implement support for integration of our solution into customer environments, working closely with customer IT organizations.
- At Sectra, you will have the opportunity to delve into technology! Apart from our own advanced products and solutions, you will also have the chance to work with and constantly learn more about enterprise IT environments, databases, virtual servers, cloud solutions and integrations between healthcare systems.
We hire people for who they are and for their willingness and ability to learn, rather than for their previous experience. If you are a fast learner and the right person for the job, we will train you to meet the requirements of your new position.
For this position, the following requirements apply:
- You have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or equivalent with a strong academic record.
- You are fluent in English and Swedish.
- You have a genuine interest in IT systems in the healthcare industry and you are attracted to the idea of making a difference for patients around the world.
- You have excellent computer skills with extensive experience of the Microsoft Windows environment.
- You are analytical and a good problem solver.
- You love technology and like to work in projects close to the end user.
- You have a positive attitude and the ability to take initiative and responsibility.
Most of all, we are looking for an open, passionate person who shares our values, is a true team player and will enjoy working with the rest of us at Sectra.
In addition, we consider it an asset if you also:
- Speak more languages than those required above.
- Have extracurricular interests such as sports, music, visual arts or flying (if you happen to have a pilot’s license, you can fly to our customers in our own Sectra airplane) or anything else that makes you stand out from the crowd.
- Have experience with other cultures.
- Have experience in computer networks, server hardware, operating systems and programming or scripting tools.
- Have previous knowledge of enterprise technologies such as virtualization and Active Directory.
Please make sure to attach your CV, cover letter and grades from both university and gymnasium/upper-secondary school in your application.
Contact Hiring Manager
If you have any questions about this job, please contact:
Mattias Bergbom, Product Development Director, Sectra Orthopaedic Solutions
Phone: +46 (0)13 23 52 00
Read more about working at Sectra here.
Our goal is for the right candidate to start this position as soon as possible.