Do you want to make a difference in the healthcare sector? Are you interested in working with medical IT in close collaboration with customers as well as end users?
Sectra is looking for dedicated engineers who are passionate about technology and strive to work with advanced and complex IT systems with a strong focus on customer satisfaction. Your main focus will be on understanding and helping our customers – people whose work involves saving lives. At Sectra, you will be given challenges and you will meet colleagues who will help you develop – both professionally and personally.
In this position, you will:
- Work with installation, configuration and upgrading of Sectra’s medical IT products.
- Work with advanced systems integration between Sectra’s products and other healthcare systems.
- Work on projects in close cooperation with Sectra’s project managers and application specialists. Together with the customer, you will work towards common goals and you will have a lot of customer contact.
- You will primarily work with our customers in Sweden and Scandinavia, but we also act as an expert group to help customers, colleagues and partners around the world.
- Sectra is a growing company, so no two days are the same. Your tasks will vary greatly and you will have an excellent opportunity to develop in your role and find special areas that you are interested in.
We hire people for who they are and for their willingness and ability to learn, rather than for their previous experience. If you are a fast learner and the right person for the job, we will train you to meet the requirements of your new position.
For this position, the following requirements apply:
- A Master’s, Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in computer engineering or the equivalent with a strong academic performance.
- Fluency in English and Swedish.
- You love technology and like to work in projects close to the end customer.
- You have a genuine interest in IT systems in the healthcare industry and are attracted to the idea of making a difference for patients around the world.
- Strong organizational, social and communication skills.
- You are analytical and a good problem solver.
- You are a team player who likes to collaborate and learn from your colleagues, and you have a positive mindset.
Most of all, we are looking for an open, passionate person who shares our values, is a true team player and will enjoy working with the rest of us at Sectra.
In addition, we consider it an asset if you also:
- Speak more languages than those required above.
- Have interests besides school/work, such as sports, sports leader, music, horseback riding, singing or flying (if you happen to have a pilot’s license, you can fly to our customers in our own Sectra airplane) or anything else that makes you stand out from the crowd.
- Have experience of other cultures.
- Have experience of for example Windows Server platform, clustering, MS SQL Server, Oracle, network, Active Directory or storage.
- Have experience of PACS technologies as well as medical imaging workflow and tools.
- Have knowledge of DICOM, HL7 and other healthcare interoperability standards.
Please make sure to attach your CV, cover letter and grades from both university and gymnasium in your application.
Contact Hiring Manager
If you have any questions about this job, please contact:
Johan Nilsson, Manager System Engineers Sweden, Sectra Sverige
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +46 (0)13 23 52 00
Read more about working at Sectra here.
Our goal is to start interviews in February and for the right candidates to start this position as soon as possible.